Thursday, July 27, 2006

Challenge: Find your house

I found mine!!!! Dali puntahan nyo, just scroll down south.


Haha this is so fun!!! I know I'm so lame because I haven't posted anything for the longest time. And now that I'm posting something, it's not even a decent entry. Nevertheless, I want you all to check this out! It's really amusing reading the captions and all haha. Ok so it's now your turn to find yours.

7 comments:

  1. nanjan ung akin "bahay ni mary" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe hanapin ko nga. :) hi mary musta na?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! ang cool naman nito... pero di ako pwede maglagay dito eh kasi delikado dati job ko.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, uh? where's caloocan?

    uh, north... uh, arrow up. uh no! arrow left... uh... zoom in... uh....

    oh bloody hell....

    haha. maps and girls like me dont match.... Haha.

    joke. =P Good thing Nka DSL ako. nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha nakakatuwa xa pramis. Nawili ako kakabasa ng ibang mga captions. Hehehe. Ako talagang pinagtyagaan ko, hehehe. Nahanap ko house namin sa Laguna and yung apartment ko sa Ortigas.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha sabi ko na sayo Nessa tigilang mo na yan sindikatong yan, wala kang future jan. hehe.

    ReplyDelete