Thursday, October 27, 2005

Dear CSA Batchmates

Dear CSA Batchmates,

Hi! How have you been? I hope all's well in your life right now.

I really don't know why I am writing this. Haha. It's raining. I hope that explains it. Man, I hate nostalgia when it hits you at a time like this (time check, 7:44AM). Crazy.


Well, I just really wanted to know how you guys have been. Basically, that's it. Have you already graduated? Found a new love? Learned a new language? Reconciled your relationship with God? Are you happily settled? Lost someone? Things like that.

Tsk, the questions I ask.

I may not have known each and everyone in the batch as personal as I have known my close circle of friends. But I am certain that at some point in our elementary (SK days even) and highschool years, we've made a connection. And since years have passed since we last spoke to each other, I'm wondering how you are now. Are you still that same giggly seatmate I had in 2nd year? Do you still drag yourself on the floor? Do you still write poems as hopeful as before? Are you still playing volleyball? Have you made a career out of spoofing our Statistics teacher? Do you still remember the time when we were making up stories about giant rulers and talking pencil cases? Do you still keep all your song compositions in a notebook? Don't you like walking in the rain anymore? Do you still adore ice scrambles like you did in 3rd grade? Do you still have that dashing smile everytime we pose for the class picture?


It's funny when I remember pieces of how my life was. Life in CSA that is. Oh how sweet it was back then!

I am just being grateful. I bet you cannot hate everything in your life, can you? No. Else you'll grow bitter.

I'm glad that somehow we became friends. That you're not just a batchmate but a real friend. You don't know how much I appreciate some things in my life now because of that moment we shared. You may not remember it anymore. But I bet if we get to see each other again and decide to sit down for coffee and talk, we'll start reminiscing and laughing and crying. *sigh*

Sorry for the drama there. Haha. I got carried away.

The rain is lovely, don't you think?

Goodness, what's wrong with me. A simple "kamusta" would have sufficed. But do I have to write this long to ask that? Pffft. Pardon my schizophrenic moment.

I just wanted to check that we haven't forgotten the times we had in CSA. When life was easy and uncomplicated. When our worries only meant incomplete assignments/projects, petty quarrel with a classmate, periodical exams, and angry teachers. Now, we all are experiencing the predicaments of the "grown-up" world. But hey, life's not too bad as we think it is.

I'm not expecting you to reply to this. Hahaha. I'm just feeling nostalgic. And I am not gonna die yet.

I miss CSA. But CSA won't be CSA if it weren't for you guys. So, thanks. *insert hugging YM emoticon*

I'll be praying for all of you. May God bless you abundantly.

"I thank my God every time I remember you." - Philippians 1:3





 N o r m i


"It is not great men who change the world, but weak men in the hands of God..."

3 comments:

  1. Same here, friend. I may not be myself now if it weren't for CSA :-) Much Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Normi, I miss CSA too and the good old days. Ang kukulit nyo nga noon sa CAT. hehehehe. Hope I could bring back the time ...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. haaay onga.. kakamiss noh. It's been so long na since I've last set foot on the pavements of CSA.

    di kami makulit nun kuya.. KJ ka pa kasi non.. hehehe :p

    ReplyDelete