Is it wrong if I want to have a house near the beach? Would I be like the fool who built his house on the sand if I want to live by the seaside?
I need a change of environment -- the city is getting too crowded. I want to find a nice, serene place where I can see the blue skies and hear the waves splash. To run to the sea and drown my sorrows. Walk on the beach when I'm in my pensive mood.
I want to go back to the quiet and simple life, where TV and microwave are unheard of and internet is known as a fishing tool.
Where what really matters is more valued.
Nature is calling me. And no, I didn't want to pee.
i like that too, but with the dsl connection 24/7.
ReplyDeleteyeah, you may be a fool to build a house in the sand, saka the saltwater can ruin all your metal posessions big time (take it from me!). pero, ayus rin (ala sole survivor) ang dating. ako rin, basta may internet, ayus lang.
ReplyDeletekasi naman who said you could wash your cubiertos sa dagat kuya ric? hehehe.. if I'm gonna have a house there, mga tipong probinsya type na bahay talaga, kubo nga kung maaari tas wala mashadong gamit para be one with the nature talaga. Pero sabi nga sa Bible, the waves washed the house away (patay pano na ang kubo ko?)
ReplyDeleteHahaha, well I'm rethinking din. I might agree with both of you, kahit internet connection na DSL solb na. :p