Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Boo! It's Halloween

Ok, it’s Halloween. Now what?


 


For one, most people would be in the cemeteries to pay their respects to their love ones who passed away.  I just find it funny though. Why today? Why does the cemetery all filled up only when it’s the 1st and 2nd of November, where almost the third of the whole Philippine population are headed at? Don’t they remember their love ones during the sunny May or rainy September? Hey, no offense meant there. I’m just thinking out loud.


 


Another are these costume parties everywhere. Oooh! This one I like. I can’t recall when was the last time I went to one; I think I was in 5th grade (read: loser). I’m not much into parties anyway. Still dressing up has always been fun. I want to throw some far out costume party before the Halloween fever dies down and see everyone come in their creative pretend personas and have a wholesome grand time. I’ll require my guests to bring something for the party. Potluck baby! At least we’ll have something for everyone. So bring on the pasta!


 


Of course, the ghost stories lest not forget. All media conspire in scaring the wits out off the people until they’re too freaked out to even go to the comfort room (eeew!). C’mon get real! You’re too old to be terrified by all these.


 


Ok, what’s my point really? (I noticed all my posts seem to always have no sense, or is there?) Point is, it’s Halloween and it’s just another season that everyone is commemorating. Before you know it, Christmas is here, then New Year, and so on.


 


But really…


 


I’m not going anywhere this Halloween so I’m sulking.


 


 


 


 


 


 


Hey wait, who’s that over your shoulder?


 


Happy Halloween people!!!! J

1 comment: